The admit card for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be released soon for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). Once released, the admit card will be available for download via www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in, the Bilaspur region official websites.
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit card download procedure:
The interested candidates can download the admit card for Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur NTPC with the help of the following steps-
- Go to RRB NTPC’s official website at rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Click on ‘RRB NTPC CBT I Admit Card 2019,’ which will direct you to Log-in page.
- Log-in using your registration ID to get the admit card
- Click to download. Make sure to take a print-out of the document.
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card 2019
The admit cards for the Railway Recruitment Board will be released via the official site rrbbilaspur.gov.in. Notably, more than 35,000 vacancies for the graduates and non-graduates under the Non-Technical Popular Categories are there, divided into various railways and production units of the Indian Railways.
- For the computer-based tests, every question carries one mark. A wrong answer will deduct 0.3 marks of the candidate.
- It will be conducted for the candidates appearing for Traffic Assistant and Station Master posts. A candidate needs to score 42 marks in order to qualify.
- The qualifying marks are applicable for all candidates irrespective of category or community.
For candidates appearing for the post of Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Junior Time Keeper and Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist, a Typing Skill Test (TST) will be conducted of qualifying nature and the marks scored shall not be added to the merit. A qualifying candidate must type 30w/min in English and 25w/min in Hindi.
The examination for the Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur comprises of two stages – computer-based test and skill test. A medical test will be conducted for the selected candidates followed by documents verification. Once done with all the criteria, a final announcement will be made on the basis of merit.