RRB IBPS officer scale 1 admit card 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for the online preliminary exam for Officer scale 1 post. The IBPS Officer Scale 1 prelims exam will be held on August 3, 4 and 11, 2019. Candidates who are going to appear for the IBPS officer scale 1 prelims exam can download their admit card from the official of IBPS, ibps.in.
IBPS officer scale I prelims 2019 admit card: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website, ibps.in.
Step 2: Click on the link to download preliminary exam call letter for CRP RRBs-VIII officers scale I
Step 3: Enter your registration no and password
Step 4: Enter the captcha code and submit
Step 5: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Download and take a printout of it for further use.
READ: DU releases 5th cut-off list 2019 @du.ac.in, check details here
IBPS officer scale I prelims 2019: Exam details
The preliminary examination of Officer scale 1 will be a bilingual test of 45-minute duration, with two sections carrying 80 marks for 80 questions.
- 40 questions of reasoning
- 40 questions of quantitative aptitude
Candidates who will clear the exam will be eligible to appear for Mains and interview round.
IBPS RRB Jobs: Important Date
- Date of online registration: June 18 to July 4
- Date of submission of online payment: June 18 to July 4
- IBPS RRB Prielites: August 3, 4 and 11 (Offser scale 1); 17 August 18 and 25 (Office Assistant)
- IBPS RRB Main Examination: Office Assistant (September 29); Officer Scale 1 (September 22)
- IBPS RRB Single Examination for Officer Scale 2 and 3: September 22
- IBPS RRB Interview: Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3: November
IBPS RRB 2019: No of vacancies for various posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 3688
- Officer Scale-I – 3381
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – 106
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 45
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 19
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 24
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 76
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 893
- Officer Scale-III – 157
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019: Age Limit (As on 01.06.2019)
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1979 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1987 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive)
For more information candidates can visit the official website.