After the notification released in July, the hall tickets for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment are released today. In case you are worried about how to download it, don’t worry. We will help you download your hall ticket.
The notification for 1.20 lakh+ AP Grama Sachivalayam posts was released on 27 July. And over 5 lakh people have applied for this. All these aspirants will have to write a written exam in September for which the hall tickets have been released.
How To Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
Follow the below steps one by one to download your Admit card
- First, visit the official AP Grama Sachivalayam website @ vsws.ap.gov.in
- In the homepage of the site, you will find ‘Download Hall Ticket. Only Category – I (All Posts) & Category – III (Digital Assistant)’ option. Click on the ‘Click Here’ button.
- After clicking on it, the below page will appear on your screen.
- Here, first, you have to enter your ‘AP Grama Sachivalayam Download Hallticket’.
- Then you have to enter your date of birth in (dd/mm/yyyy) format.
- After entering these two details, click on submit.
- And done, your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy (Xerox) of your hall ticket for further uses.
Note: Only the hall tickets for Category – I (All Posts) & Category – III (Digital Assistant) are released now. Hall tickets for remaining posts will be released later on.
The AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs recruitment has many posts such as Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPEO, Gopalamitra Live Stoke Assistant, Live Stoke Assistant, ANM, Electrical Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police Attendant, Digital Assistant.
Hope we have helped you download your admit card. We wish you the very best for your exams. If you have any doubts, do let us know by writing in the comments section below. Follow our site for more updates on this topic. Thank you for reading.